Get on board for an action-packed flight to Shark Bay’s very own Ocean Park Aquarium. Departing Carnarvon, this flight takes in Cape Peron, Big Lagoon, Little Lagoon and the gorgeous township of Denham before landing at a beach-side Heli-pad on the doorstep of Ocean Park. Enjoy a tour of the aquarium, before sitting down to a lovely lunch, or a simple coffee and cake. This tour is one of our favourites, and we think it’ll be one of yours too.
Includes entry to Ocean Park Tour.
($825pp – 2 pax)
($550pp – 3 pax)
- This 1.5 hour Helicopter Flight departs Carnarvon on a wonderfully scenic journey to Shark Bay’s very own Ocean Park Aquarium
- You’ll over-fly Cape Peron North, Bottle Beach, Cape Lesueur, Big Lagoon, Middle Bluff, Little Lagoon and the Denham Township before landing at Ocean Park Aquarium’s water front heli-pad.
- Arrive VIP style and wander up to enjoy tea, coffee, cake, lunch, cold beer or a lovely glass of wine as you sit on the deck, over-looking the Shark Bay Marine Park.;
- Enjoy a most informative guided tour of the Aquarium and learn about the amazing creatures that call Shark Bay ‘home’;
- Return to Carnarvon via Monkey Mia, Red Cliff Bay and Guichenault Point. What a way to spend the day!